Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Bridging The Gaps!!!







Peace Family,


This past weekend August 10 and 11 was the "3rd Annual Bridging the Gaps" concert at Salem Willows!!! The weather and the atmosphere was right. There was stupendous, exceptional multifaceted artist from various genres of music hip hop, old soul and r&b. Did I mention it was out doors and live?  Oh yes the DJs were incredible too A+ for a job well done! What brought me there was my artistry facepainting for the children. The children and parents were pleased!

I look forward to next years event and can't wait to add on in anyway possible. 

Much love and respect to WreckShop Movement  and the good Brother Justice Born!

If your in need of a face painter for an upcoming party or community day please contact me zahirahnurtruth@me.com

Here's a few samples of my work from this past weekends event:





  








Peace

DaArtistZNT

zahirahnurtruth@me.com


No comments:

Post a Comment