Friday, September 5, 2014

DaArtistZNT goes SOLO!

Peaceful GreetingsFamily,

I hope the summer has been kind to you. 
This summer has been special giving me the opportunity to pursue my art and experience many learning lessons.

The Fall it seems has even more to offer!

This month please join me for a two day group showing via Jamaica Plain Open Studios.


Saturday & Sunday 
September 20 & 21, 2014
11am to 6pm 
24 Eliot Street 
Jamaica Plain, MA


This year I will be at the wonderful Eliot School where I am a faculty member.

Please come out learn about the classes I will be teaching and more! At this time you can also get information about my upcoming Solo Show: The Truth presents...

A collection of paintings and drawings. 


Brought to you by the CHS "Coffee House Series"



OPENING RECEPTION 
October 10, 2014
7-9pm

JP Licks Brigham Circle
1618 Tremont Street
Mission Hill MA 

Guest Artists



Ofats with the dope RAPS! 
Rhymes and Beats by OFATS 




IROSE dropping some sultry soul singin!
Music by Irose 

Derrick Trotman of Tru Soul Movement inspiring us with poetry.


All work on display will be available for sale.

Prints of various sizes will be available for purchase as well. 

I can't wait to see you present!

Peace 

DaArtistZNT

No comments:

Post a Comment