Monday, July 22, 2013

The Exclusive Experience Vendor Social




Peace Everybody,


I haven't posted in a few weeks, things have been so busy making life happen. But I wanted to share some information about some things I am going to be up too in the next few weeks and months.


This is what's happening....



This weekend Saturday July 27, 2013 from 5-9 you can check me out at the Somerville City Club Somerville, MA near the Holiday Inn.

I will be doing live paintings and drawings as well as have original art work and prints for sale some are limited edition.



This is a Social Networking event for men and women. Come meet new people, learn about great local services, products and artist. Some services are related to Health and Wellness personal body massage, Fashion and Beauty via unique and talented make up designers and Fashion design, modeling and clothing for the full figure beautiful woman.

Did I mention there will be drinks and great music?!
Check out the video below for music and vendors...




Please note there is an entry fee to this event.

It's 10 dollars in advance tickets can bought with me directly and or via the web at:

http://exclusivex.eventbrite.com/

I will to see everyone there.

Peace

Da Artist ZNT


No comments:

Post a Comment