Monday, July 22, 2013

The "Exclusive Experience..." What to expect

Peace Everybody,

I am very excited we are getting closer and closer to this weekends event. I wanted to give you an idea of some prints and original pieces of artwork that will be available for sale in person and online.


Prints








Some original works that will be available are just a sample of what to expect.
Don't forget you can get a unique handcrafted drawing or painting in person too!








I look forward to seeing all of you soon.

July 27, 2013
The Exclusive Vendor Social
Somerville City Club
5-9pm
Buy two tickets Bring a friend...

Only 10 dollars!!!

Tickets can be purchased by contacting me via email at zahirahnurtruth@me.com
I can deliver the tickets in person all this week. 
or go to

Peace and Blessing
Zahirah 
Da Artist ZNT

No comments:

Post a Comment